- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Round Teddies All Bundled Up In Their Colourful Scarves!
- Stunning Lightweight Summer Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- Adorable Crochet Hooded Dinosaur Blanket Pattern Perfect For Playtime Or Snuggling
Mix and match some beautiful squares to create an awesome crochet blanket in the size you wish! Creighton’s Blanket free crochet pattern by Ashlea Konecny comes with a little chart that shows you exactly how many 6 inches squares you need to crochet to achieve the desired size of Creighton’s blanket. From baby blanket to king size, this pattern has you covered!
This beautiful crochet blanket The square patterns used in this beautiful blanket are: Half Double Crochet, Bobble, Crossed Double Crochet, Lemon Peel, Moss Stitch, Mini Bean, and the Waffle Stitch.
Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
Worsted weight/Aran/Size 4 yarn
*this is what I’m using for the new squares pictured below, this is the midnight blue/silver completed blanket
-approx. 925 yards for baby blanket
-approx. 2200 yards for small throw
-approx. 3800 yards for large throw
-approx. 5600 yards for full
-approx. 7600 yards for king
Crochet hook in size I/5.5mm
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Ridiculously Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern.
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.