- [Free Pattern] Quick, Easy And Adorable “Bee Mine” Headband
- [Video Tutorial] This Award-Winning Shawl Design Features The Classic Beauty Of Crocheted Pineapples And Is Finished Off With Extra-Long Fringe
- How To Choose Your First Crochet Hook: A Guide For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lovely Crochet Textured Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Striped Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket Steals Your Heart In A Moment
This creative crochet blanket pattern worked in rounds is beautiful and truly a masterpiece! You can use the recommended yarn and colors or you can come up with an original color combo to show the large and small stars, the flowers and all the other stitches combined so beautifully. A great stash buster project if you have big skeins of yarn you already own or buy on clearance at a local store.
Row after row those stitches just flow together beautifully….this blanket surprises with more and more magnificence.
The Sacred Space Blanket crochet-along brought to us by Helen Shrimpton will run for 9 weeks starting Friday 26th July, with the final part on Friday 20th September.
Sacred Space Creative Crochet Blanket Pattern
What will you need?
There are 2 official yarn packs.
In beautiful soft shades of pink and green, these colours represent the heart centre and the positive energy of unconditional love.
Stylecraft Life Dk x 17 balls ~ a blend of 75% premium acrylic and 25% wool.
Cream x 6
Mint x 2
Fuchsia x 3
Lilly x 3
Rose x 3
Balance is achieved when we embrace everything and allow all to blend together in harmony.
I have chosen a rainbow with a difference. A wonderful mix of light, dark, bright, and muted shades to produce a high energy colour pallet.
Stylecraft Special Dk x 20 balls ~ 100% premium acrylic.
Mushroom x 3
Empire x 2
Violet x 2
Graphite x 3
Lincoln x 2
Buttermilk x 2
Pomegranate x 2
Soft Peach x 2
Blush x 2
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Helen Shrimpton for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!