- [Free Pattern] Warm And Comfortable Cowl To Save You From The Windburn And Cold
- Debbie Harford Shared A multicolor with neutral color Baby afghan. 38
- [Free Pattern] Funky And Extremely Adorable Crochet Flower Power Rug
- Adorable Giraffe Applique Crochet Pattern You Need In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Toddler Hat Has Everything A Girly Hat Needs: A Crown, Ribbon And Rhinestones!
“Who doesn’t love to wear their craftiness on their sleeve? Or, on their count in pillow for? This Craft Crochet Pillow design by Divine Debris is a fun and easy to customize pattern that you can make into a bag, a wall hanging (to remind you to craft) or keep as a great conversation start for your couch or bed. What you do with it is up to you!”
Crochet Pillow Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
8 oz/ 406 yds
1- 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound and misc stash colors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.