- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Woven Stitch Dishcloth Works Up Fast And Easy
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute Newborn Baby Cocoon & Beanie Set
- Adorable Corner To Corner Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
“Who doesn’t love to wear their craftiness on their sleeve? Or, on their count in pillow for? This Craft Crochet Pillow design by Divine Debris is a fun and easy to customize pattern that you can make into a bag, a wall hanging (to remind you to craft) or keep as a great conversation start for your couch or bed. What you do with it is up to you!”
Crochet Pillow Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
8 oz/ 406 yds
1- 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound and misc stash colors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.