- [Paid Pattern] Stunning Block With Leaves In A Lacy Background
- Be Kind Wall-Hanging To Keep You On The Path Of Loving-Kindness
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful But Simple Granny Baby Blanket Pattern
- [Photo+ Video Tutorial] How To Crochet 8, 9 And 12 Petal Flower Coasters
“Who doesn’t love to wear their craftiness on their sleeve? Or, on their count in pillow for? This Craft Crochet Pillow design by Divine Debris is a fun and easy to customize pattern that you can make into a bag, a wall hanging (to remind you to craft) or keep as a great conversation start for your couch or bed. What you do with it is up to you!”
Crochet Pillow Pattern
US G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
Worsted/ medium/ size #4 weight yarn
8 oz/ 406 yds
1- 3 colors
I used Caron One Pound and misc stash colors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Crochet Pillow Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.