- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Do You Like Butterflies? If You Do, You’ll Love This Gorgeous Crochet Butterfly Pattern
- Fantastic Amigurumi Sheep Plush Toy Pattern To Try In All Different Colours!
- [Video Tutorial] This Little Dress Pattern Will Touch Your Heart
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Rose Granny Square Blanket
Beautiful and cozy, this knitted shawl collar has all the warmth while being useful and functional. Learn how to make this distinctive Shawl Collar Vest by Jennifer Miller, a very easy and quick pattern with a clever design and an elegant look. This simple and effective pattern makes a useful and comfortable shawl collar vest, definitely a piece of clothing that someone will use a lot.
Shawl Collar Vest
-Heavy worsted to bulky weight yarn, about 440 (720) yards
-29” circular needle, size 11 (or the size you need to get the correct gauge)
Check out the original source for this Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: ottermoondesigns
Thanks to Jennifer Miller for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.