- Connie’s Ray of Hope Is An Amazing Crochet Mandala Wall Hanging Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Stylish Little Cup Cozy
- [Free Pattern] These Velvety Soft Slippers Look Expensive But They Are So Simple To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Wonder Woman Wrap Is Fabulous!
- [Free Pattern] Super Cute And Adorable Amigurumi Butterfly Baby Rattle
If you love making dishcloths, washcloths, and/or spa cloths as gifts for friends and family and for yourself to use, this corner to corner crochet dishcloth will make your day. This soft Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth by Yay For Yarn Patterns features a diagonal stripe pattern with a textured twist but you can crochet your own in the stripe pattern shown, your own stripe pattern, or no stripes at all!
Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Peaches & Creme, #4 Worsted Weight, 100% Cotton Yarn;
80 yards in “Dark Gray”
50 yards in “White”
You Will Also Need:
US Size H (5.0 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge)
Yarn Needle or Blunt Tapestry Needle
Ruler (for measuring gauge)
Gauge: 19 sts = 4” (10 cm) in Moss Stitch, 19 rows = 4” (10 cm) in Moss Stitch.
Finished Size: 11 ¼” (28.5 cm) wide by 11 ¼” (28.5 cm) tall.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth Free Crochet Pattern at: Yay For Yarn Patterns.
Thanks to Yay For Yarn Patterns for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.