- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make This Complicated Looking Spiral Square. So Simple!
- This Free-Style Afghan Is A Great Way To Use Up Little Bits Of Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little -Easy To Make- Dishcloths
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect “Go-To Easy Crocheted Blanket Pattern
- Here’s How To Make A Gorgeous Colourful Flower Blanket
Not everyday we come across a wonderful shorts crochet pattern for men! If you need a gift for a hubby, boyfriend, father, son or simple a loved man in your life, this pattern seems quite simple and it looks great.
These Comfy Shorts by Jess H seem indeed very comfortable and they look trendy and so much fun! This shorts crochet pattern so great for homemade gifts is a unique way to show your love or appreciation to a special one.
Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern For Men
This pattern will help you make a pair of adult-sized shorts. I made them for an adult male, size small, but they are adjustable and there are some notes for other sizes in the pattern.
These shorts are constructed with four panels, sewn together, and then the top back and waistband are crocheted on the connected pieces. You will need a length of elastic in the size of your waist, or you could use a crocheted cord (it just won’t be as comfortable.)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the Pattern —>Comfy Shorts Crochet Pattern. ( Attention please: to download the pattern, you need to add it first to your library! )
Thanks to Jess H for the article inspiration and featured image.