- [Free Pattern] This 5 Hour Baby Sweater Is A Spectacular Pattern That Is Easy To Make For Anyone!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
- Isn’t This Crocodile Stitch Flower Square Jaw-Dropping? [Free Pattern]
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn To Chain, Single Crochet And Turn Your Work The Right Way. It’s So Simple!
- This Lovely Granny Tea Cozy Keeps The Tea From Going Cold In Style!
Let’s face the truth! Choosing the right colors for a crochet project can be difficult! Different people have different approaches. You probably have your own, and you’re welcome to share it with us in the comments area, but just in case you don’t have yet a system that makes you completely happy, and the task of choosing the right colors for your next project, easy, I want to introduce you to Carmen’s (of My Crochet Projects) Little Crochet Squares cute and practical idea. The easiest way to select colors for a project ever!
You’ll also get the pattern for the cute little square. And here is what I think it could be a great bonus: once you have the pattern for these lovely little granny squares, you can use it to make some really lovely keychains. Just my thought!
Thanks to Carmen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.