- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- [Free Pattern] Sunburst Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Pattern For A Towel Holder
- Learn A New Stitch: Hearts Multicolored Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Interesting Effect Alternating Styles: 6-Day Kid Blanket
This chunky beanie crochet pattern is a very clever pattern with a fabulous design and looks great with or without a pom pom. Diagonal Raised Beanie free crochet pattern by Dana Marie Moreno is a simple to follow pattern that comes in adult size. Chunky and cozy, this gorgeous looking chunky crochet beanie will keep your ears toasty warm all winter long.
Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern
Uses worsted weight 4 yarn
Size 6.00mm crochet hook
Written in U.S. Terms
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Chunky Beanie Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.