- [Video Tutorial] This Moroccan Tile Afghan Is Absolutely Beautiful In All Sizes
- [Free Pattern] One Of The Cutest, Easiest Crochet Headbands You’ll Ever Encounter
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Slip Stitch (SL ST or SS)
- [Photo Tutorial] Totally Easy Circle Centred Crochet Granny Square (Perfect For Beginners)
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
“This Heart Envelope is so fast and easy to make, it is almost unbelievable. Heart Envelope by Nicole Riley uses the Corner-to-corner stitch which gives it a bit more texture than a flat stitch. The heart on it gives it the special something for anyone you would like give something from the heart in this envelope that is closed using a button in the bag. Super cute and perfect for any day not just Valentine’s Day! As the Corner-to-Corner stitch uses pixel, one can make the heart even bigger, same goes for the size of the envelope.”
Crochet Heart Envelope
You will need:
Premier Deborah Norville Everyday Heather Yarn in the color oak heather and red
scissors and yarn needle
Final size of the envelope will be about 8×8 inches when using the same yarn.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Heart Envelope Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.