- [Free Pattern] Make These Beautiful Christmas Love Hearts For Those You Love
- [Free Pattern] Cozy Pumpkin Tweed Blanket To Get You In The Mood For The Season
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Ladybug Coasters Will Really Brighten Any Table
- [Free Pattern] This Amazing Crochet Shawl Is A Fashion Piece Every Woman Should Add To Her Wardrobe
- [Video Tutorial] These Darling And Comfy Knee High Socks Are Perfect For Cold Weather
“This Heart Envelope is so fast and easy to make, it is almost unbelievable. Heart Envelope by Nicole Riley uses the Corner-to-corner stitch which gives it a bit more texture than a flat stitch. The heart on it gives it the special something for anyone you would like give something from the heart in this envelope that is closed using a button in the bag. Super cute and perfect for any day not just Valentine’s Day! As the Corner-to-Corner stitch uses pixel, one can make the heart even bigger, same goes for the size of the envelope.”
Crochet Heart Envelope
You will need:
Premier Deborah Norville Everyday Heather Yarn in the color oak heather and red
scissors and yarn needle
Final size of the envelope will be about 8×8 inches when using the same yarn.
Check out the original source for the Crochet Heart Envelope Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Nicki’s Homemade Crafts
Thanks to Nicole for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.