- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
- [Free Pattern] This Cable Vest Is Too Cute!
- [Photo Tutorial + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Daisy Stitch (Star Stitch)
- [Free Pattern] This Muppet Glasses Holder Is Brilliant! A Little Creativity Goes A Long Way
This baby bib is easy to make and so practical. You won’t have to change your little one’s clothes after each meal. Caterpillar Bib by Rilla Edwards is the perfect gift for all those little, super cute and super messy eaters in your life. The caterpillar will make your baby smiling knowing she/he is about to get something yummy.
Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern
Size: 7″ wide x 11″ long
–5.0mm hook for bib
–3.5mm hook for applique
–#4 worsted weight yarn in your colors of choice (approximately 50-80 yds)
–small amount of black embroidery thread
–(1) 3/4″ black button
–tapestry needle for weaving
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Caterpillar Baby Bib Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Rilla Edwards for the article inspiration and featured image.