- Happy Crochet Square With Bobbles
- Easy And Beautiful Hexagon Baby Blanket With A Honeycomb Structure
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- Pizza Slice Earrings For All The Ladies Who Love Foodie Jewelries
Cat lover? This cat house crochet pattern is crazy adorable! If you have a cat you’re certainly in love with this pattern by now! Even if you don’t have a cat you may wanna make a cat house for a dear friend who has a cat or maybe you’re thinking of making a few for a cat shelter. Any cat will love it! This Fairy House/ Cat Cocoon / Basket crochet pattern by Hanneke van Dijk can be used in more than one way so if you decide to give it a different purpose, go ahead. The design is amazing!
Cat House Crochet Pattern
Drops Eskimo colour 1 – 3 balls
Drops Eskimo colour 2 – 3 balls
5 mm crochet needle
Washing machine and soft soap or dish soap
(normal soap is to soft)
The finished size is 45 cm high and 30 cm deep. This is great for a kitten. If you want the cat cocoon to be bigger, use double thread and a bigger needle.
You’ll need 6 balls in total to make the small cocoon
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Hanneke van Dijk for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!