- [Free Pattern] Simple, Fabulous And Quick, Bellflower Infinity Scarf Is Absolutely Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Crab Stitch Crochet (a.k.a. Reverse Single Crochet)
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Easy Linen Stitch Scrap Rug
Any cat lover will get a kick out of these adorable cat butt coasters! Cute and funny, this Cat Butt Coasters pattern by Indoor Cat Crochet is easy for any crocheter to follow and will make any guest to your house bursting with laughter. This little pattern has endless possibilities: from coasters to wall decorations, cat but coaster pattern is simply just too cute for words!
Crochet Cat Butt Coasters
-Any kind of worsted weight yarn will suffice (the stock photos included
multiple brands of yarn and each turns out similar in size, so no worries!)
-You will need a light pink for the middle, and then any color you’d like the
cat(s) to be! I personally modeled mine after my best friend’s cats =)
-H hook (5.0mm hook) *Note: if you use a different weight of yarn please
change your hook size accordingly!
-Needle for sewing in ends
-Optional: stitch marker
Check out the original source for this Crochet Cat Butt Coasters Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Indoor Cat Crochet
Thanks to Indoor Cat Crochet for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.