- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Stitch
- Crochet This Adorable Owl Using Crocodile Stitch Worked In The Round
- Big Ol’ Pumpkin Free Crochet Pattern Is Perfect For The Fall Season
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
“I am loving corner to corner crochet right now and I’m especially excited about this c2c scarf free crochet pattern. I was at Michaels at few weeks ago and saw this gorgeous yarn (Caron Big Cake self striping yarn in Afternoon Tea). I wasn’t sure what I was going to make out of it but I knew I had to buy it. I’m so happy I did! I wanted my stitches to be looser so I used a size J 6mm crochet hook which is two sizes larger than the recommended hook size. The C2C Scarf free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler worked up quickly and the best part is, I only needed one skein of yarn!”
C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: Caron Big Cake self striping yarn in Afternoon Tea
-large (2.5 inches) pom pom maker
-hot glue gun
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.