- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Arcade Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] These Gorgeous Crocheted Baubles Will Make Your Holiday Decor Fabulous
- [Paid Pattern This Week Only] Heavenly Softness, Just Right For Baby’s Delicate Skin: Fluffy Clouds Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Falling In Love With This Gorgeous Textured Circles Blanket Pattern
“I am loving corner to corner crochet right now and I’m especially excited about this c2c scarf free crochet pattern. I was at Michaels at few weeks ago and saw this gorgeous yarn (Caron Big Cake self striping yarn in Afternoon Tea). I wasn’t sure what I was going to make out of it but I knew I had to buy it. I’m so happy I did! I wanted my stitches to be looser so I used a size J 6mm crochet hook which is two sizes larger than the recommended hook size. The C2C Scarf free crochet pattern designed by Melissa Hassler worked up quickly and the best part is, I only needed one skein of yarn!”
C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
-Crochet hook: J 6mm
-Yarn: Caron Big Cake self striping yarn in Afternoon Tea
-large (2.5 inches) pom pom maker
-hot glue gun
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article inspiration and featured image.