- [Video Tutorial] Spectacular 3D Crochet Flower
- It Only Takes 1 Hour To Make This Cute And Easy Little Girl’s Crochet Purse
- [Free Pattern] Sun, Sand, And Waves Wall Hanging Pattern To Get Your Home In A Summer Mood
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: How to Crochet Reusable Face Washing Cloths
- [Free Pattern] Adorably Simple Linked Hearts Bracelet
Get ready to crochet a cozy and warm blanket with this c2c dinosaur blanket crochet pattern. It’s so simple and so lovable. If you master corner to corner crochet, this pattern is easy peasy. If you don’t know c2c yet, then this pattern is your chance to learn this easy, great looking and so popular these days, crochet technique.
“Our youngest, Mark, is turning 7 this month. Since he loves dinosaurs, I thought it would be fun to make a dinosaur blanket for him and share the pattern with you all. I hope you love it as much as Mark does! You’ll need an I/5.5mm crochet hook and worsted weight yarn in gray, two shades of green, a tiny bit of black and orange. My free pattern includes a downloadable PDF pixel graph and written instructions.”
C2C Dinosaur Blanket Crochet Pattern
– I/5.5mm crochet hooks
-worsted weight yarn in Black, Gray, Green, Dark Green and Orange
-Dinosaur Blanket Pixel Graph
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Melissa Hassler for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!