- How To Attach Granny Squares Together Using The Join-As-You-Go Method (JAYGO)
- Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Beginner-Friendly Crochet Scarf Pattern With A Modern Twist
- [Free Pattern] The Flame Square Is Perfect For A Blanket Sure To Wrap Anyone In Love!
- Easy All Double Crochet Blanket Pattern For Beginners
How cute is this tote bag and how simple is to make it! Pick the simplest -or your favorite- granny square pattern and follow the photo tutorial and the steps detailed on Granny Square Tote Bag Is Done blog post on the RagingWool blog.
It’s so simple! And just in case you don’t know how to make a granny square here and here you can find some patterns and inspiration.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: RagingWool
Thanks to RagingWool for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.