- Spectacular Crochet Flower Edging For Just About Any Project
- [Photo Tutorial] Spread The Hexagon Love. Learn How To Make These Lovely Hexagons
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- Trudy Johnson Lawless Shared My first big blanklet.
How cute is this tote bag and how simple is to make it! Pick the simplest -or your favorite- granny square pattern and follow the photo tutorial and the steps detailed on Granny Square Tote Bag Is Done blog post on the RagingWool blog.
It’s so simple! And just in case you don’t know how to make a granny square here and here you can find some patterns and inspiration.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: RagingWool
Thanks to RagingWool for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.