- [Free Pattern] This Bubble Dishcloth Is Super Quick To Work Up And The Texture Is Awesome
- [Free Pattern] Jaw-Dropping Water Lily Pad Granny Square
- This Adorable Crochet Bag Really Looks Like Raspberries Waiting To Be Picked
- [Free Pattern] There Is Nothing Cuter Than A Pumpkin Hat On A Little One!
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
How cute is this tote bag and how simple is to make it! Pick the simplest -or your favorite- granny square pattern and follow the photo tutorial and the steps detailed on Granny Square Tote Bag Is Done blog post on the RagingWool blog.
It’s so simple! And just in case you don’t know how to make a granny square here and here you can find some patterns and inspiration.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: RagingWool
Thanks to RagingWool for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.