- [Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make These Adorable Crocheted Icicle Ornaments For Your Christmas Tree
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Multicolored Striped Buds Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crochet Monster Bibs You Can Make For Your Baby Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Here Is A Brilliant Way To Make A Christmas Wreath Ring Ornament That Will Never Break
- [Free Pattern] These Yummy Crochet Candy Corn Earrings Look Good Enough To Eat, But You’d Better Not!
How cute is this tote bag and how simple is to make it! Pick the simplest -or your favorite- granny square pattern and follow the photo tutorial and the steps detailed on Granny Square Tote Bag Is Done blog post on the RagingWool blog.
It’s so simple! And just in case you don’t know how to make a granny square here and here you can find some patterns and inspiration.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: RagingWool
Thanks to RagingWool for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.