- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Quick And Cute This Weebee Standard Size Baby Doll Is A Fun Little Project
- Beautiful Crochet Throw With Floral Design
- [Free Pattern] These Little Strawberry Booties Are Really Precious!
- This Adorable Crochet Scallops Dishcloth Is The Perfect Addition To Your Kitchen Decor!
How cute is this tote bag and how simple is to make it! Pick the simplest -or your favorite- granny square pattern and follow the photo tutorial and the steps detailed on Granny Square Tote Bag Is Done blog post on the RagingWool blog.
It’s so simple! And just in case you don’t know how to make a granny square here and here you can find some patterns and inspiration.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions at: RagingWool
Thanks to RagingWool for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.