- 4 Awesome Ponytail Hat And Bun Hat Free Crochet Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] How to Russian Join Yarn -Without Weaving In Ends
- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- [Free Pattern] Feminine, Functional And Fashionably Fun Crochet Cupcake Apron
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Butterfly Stitch
This bunny doll pattern with simple features and a small, huggable body is seriously cute! Ragdoll Spring Bunny by Spin a Yarn Crochet is great for Easter baskets and for Easter crochet. This super cute ragdoll style bunny amigurumi will certainly put a smile on children’s faces. The pattern is fun, easy and quick although require a bit of sewing.
Ragdoll Spring Bunny Free Crochet Pattern
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Robins Egg (100g);
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Potpourri Ombré (150g);
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Lavender; (less than 50g)
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton in Vanilla Bouquet (less than 50g);
Bernat Handicrafter Cotton Aloe Vera (less than 50g);
Light weight pink yarn for nose;
Black crochet/embroidery thread for eyes (I use THIS kind!);
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern.
Thanks to Jillian Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.