- [Free Pattern] Teresa’s 10 Minute Preemie Hat Is So Precious!
- Adorable Little Horse Amigurumi With Matching Baby Booties [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Textured Shawl Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Iris Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
Kids love fluffy toys and with this brush crochet technique any of us can now turn any amigurumi into a fluffy toy. Watch the Dog Amigurumi Pattern – Brush Crochet video tutorial below courtesy Ami Amour, and learn how to crochet a cute amigurumi puppy and how to make it fluffy. It’s crazy simple and the results are spectacular. So hard to say that this is a crocheted toy when looking at the adorable fluffy dog This is the simplest way to take your amigurumi crochet to the next level and to surprise the little ones you love with a cute, most adorable toy.
DOG AMIGURUMI PATTERN – BRUSH CROCHET
HOOK SIZE: 6.5mm hook
Loops & Thread, Cozy Wool (wool 50% and acrylic 50%, chunky weight):
Pet Slicker Brush
Eyes: 16mm Shank Button in Black or Safety Eyes (2)
Nose: 19mm Shank Button in Black or Safety Eye (1)
Approximately 7in/18cm tall, 6in/15cm long
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Simple Brush Crochet Technique To Make Amigurumi Fluffy
Get the pattern: Adorable Dog Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Ami Amour for the article inspiration and featured image.