- [FREE until January 15th] Lovely Cable Mittens For Cold Winter Days
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Crochet Leaves For The Fall Lovers
- Fabulous Free Round Crochet Throw Pattern To Add Some Unique Texture To Any Room
- Tina Bianco Shared Thank you for all the wonderful patterns you
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple, Super Quick And Super Beautiful- This Baby Blanket Is Amazing!
If you can make post stitches, this broken rib crochet washcloth free pattern is going to be easy for you. Although the broken rib stitch is usually associated with knitting, this crochet pattern creates a similar texture. Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth by Jessie Rayot has great texture and looks pretty so if you’re in search of a modern, new and quite unusual crochet stitch washcloth, you must try this pattern.
Broken Rib Crochet Washcloth Free Pattern
Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK: 100% cotton, (50 g / 137 yds), DK weight (size 3)
Duck Egg Blue 436: Color A – 12 g / 35 yds
Vanilla Cream 788: Color B – 38 g / 105 yds
Hook: Knitter’s Pride Dreamz used
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jessie Rayot for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter to receive awesome free crochet patterns, just like this, delivered straight to your inbox every day!