- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Super Simple And Adorable Bobble Stitch Pattern Available In Three Sizes
- [Free Pattern] So Fun And Easy To Make Tunisian Short Row Dishcloth
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Even Moss Stitch
- Leaf Stitch Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern For Beginners
This sweater will make your life a really fun experience every time you wear it! It’s really cool and fun and unique and will make your friends. This is the fun perfect Christmas sweater to wear when you’re invited to a holiday party. This idea can be easily applied to any sweater. You can create the perfectly ugly sweater or the perfectly cute fun sweater, your choice. This brilliant idea can go both ways depending on the sweater you choose as base.
DIY Christmas Lights Sweater courtesy of Studio DIY is probably the best DIY Christmas sweater ever!
DMC Woolly Merino Wool Yarn in 4-5 Colors
DMC Nordic Spirit Yarn in size 6,
Crochet Hooks in size 4.5mm and 9mm,
Black Embroidery Thread
Plastic Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Studio DIY
Thanks to Kelly Mindell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.