- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket Is So Cozy, You May Never Want To Get Out Of Bed
- Super Snuggly And Warm Timeless Cabled Throw Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Charizard Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous And Bright Granny Square Cushion Is A Super Easy First Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] These Little Christmas Socks Are Fabulous Ornaments
This sweater will make your life a really fun experience every time you wear it! It’s really cool and fun and unique and will make your friends. This is the fun perfect Christmas sweater to wear when you’re invited to a holiday party. This idea can be easily applied to any sweater. You can create the perfectly ugly sweater or the perfectly cute fun sweater, your choice. This brilliant idea can go both ways depending on the sweater you choose as base.
DIY Christmas Lights Sweater courtesy of Studio DIY is probably the best DIY Christmas sweater ever!
DMC Woolly Merino Wool Yarn in 4-5 Colors
DMC Nordic Spirit Yarn in size 6,
Crochet Hooks in size 4.5mm and 9mm,
Black Embroidery Thread
Plastic Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Studio DIY
Thanks to Kelly Mindell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.