- [Free Pattern] Add A Little Extra Color To Your Home Decor With This Cheerfully Colored Crochet Afghan
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- [Free Pattern] Endlessly Pretty Crochet Button Cowl
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful Crochet Dishcloth Will Bring The Magic Of Nautical Knots In Your Kitchen
This sweater will make your life a really fun experience every time you wear it! It’s really cool and fun and unique and will make your friends. This is the fun perfect Christmas sweater to wear when you’re invited to a holiday party. This idea can be easily applied to any sweater. You can create the perfectly ugly sweater or the perfectly cute fun sweater, your choice. This brilliant idea can go both ways depending on the sweater you choose as base.
DIY Christmas Lights Sweater courtesy of Studio DIY is probably the best DIY Christmas sweater ever!
DMC Woolly Merino Wool Yarn in 4-5 Colors
DMC Nordic Spirit Yarn in size 6,
Crochet Hooks in size 4.5mm and 9mm,
Black Embroidery Thread
Plastic Yarn Needle
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Studio DIY
Thanks to Kelly Mindell for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.