- [Free Pattern] Make A Beautiful Crochet Crown For Your Princess
- [Free Pattern] Here’s How To Make A Stunning Crochet Book Cover Using The Thermo Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- Beginner-Friendly Simple Collar Dress [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Deceptively Easy To Crochet Moroccan Window 12″ Afghan Square With Subtle Texture
If you love the look of patchwork squares afghans be ready to become wow-impressed with this pattern. This no-sew mitered square blanket made using a trendy self-striping yarn is simply brilliant! Takes mitered square crochet to a new level. No more making individual squares and then sewing all of them together. No more color guesswork required, this pattern is simply amazing!
Continuous Mitered Square Blanket by Kara Gunza requires no sewing of the squares as the yarn does all the color work.
Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Here’s what you will need to make the Continuous Mitered Square Crochet Afghan Pattern:
3 balls Lion Brand Mandala® Yarn (shown here in color Centaur #214), approx. 1,770 yds total
H-8 / 5.0 mm hook
scissors and yarn needle for finishing
More Gorgeous Self-Striping Yarn Crochet Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Brilliant No-Sew Mitered Square Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Petals to Picots
Thanks to Kara Gunza for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.