- This Coral And Stone Afghan Block Is A Beauty!
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Baby Blanket Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- Elegant Crochet Hat Pattern For Summer
Have you ever thought of using this cute stitch for pillows? It’s a fabulous idea and they look so great!
Learn how to crochet the brick stitch to create a fun brick like texture to make beautiful pillow covers like those featured in this article.This stitch involves alternating three front and three back post double crochets.
Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern
What you will need
Here is what you will need to make these pillow covers:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Yarn
- 1.5 Skeins Sky
- 1.5 Skeins White
- 1.5 Skeins Mint
- 1.5 Skeins Blush
Tapestry/Yarn needle to sew up seams
- Two 14″ X14″ Pillow Forms