- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Crochet Hat Takes Your Breath Away!
- [Free Pattern] You’d Be Amazed To See How This Stunning Sweater Is Done
- [Free Pattern] This Super-Cute & Quick Bunny Crochet Pattern Just Melted My Heart!
- How To Make Cute Crochet Sandals With Flip Flop Soles
Have you ever thought of using this cute stitch for pillows? It’s a fabulous idea and they look so great!
Learn how to crochet the brick stitch to create a fun brick like texture to make beautiful pillow covers like those featured in this article.This stitch involves alternating three front and three back post double crochets.
Brick Stitch Pillow Cover Free Crochet Pattern
What you will need
Here is what you will need to make these pillow covers:
A size H-8 (5 mm) Crochet Hook
Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Yarn
- 1.5 Skeins Sky
- 1.5 Skeins White
- 1.5 Skeins Mint
- 1.5 Skeins Blush
Tapestry/Yarn needle to sew up seams
- Two 14″ X14″ Pillow Forms