- [Video Tutorial] This Festive Afghan Has Spirals That Are Incredible!
- Easy And Quick Crochet Christmas Stocking Ornaments
- [Free Pattern] Cute Elephant Pacifier Bib
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
- [Pictorial Guide] This Maisie Flower Is Just Gorgeous!
“Shrugs are great for all types of weather. Smaller boleros like this Janice Bolero crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com are great to add to dresses or tank tops to add a little crochet personality while big shrugs are like warm hugs on winter nights. With the multiple included in this design, you can make this Janice design what you need.”
You May Also Like
Bolero Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
DK/ light/ size #3 weight yarn
approx 5/ 7 oz | 557/ 779 yds
I used Lion Brand Cupcake DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bolero Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.