- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Strawberry Stitch
- [Crochet Stitches- Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Starfire Is A Great Starter Square!
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- Bring Style To Your Space With This Gorgeous Crochet Flower Square Pattern
“Shrugs are great for all types of weather. Smaller boleros like this Janice Bolero crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com are great to add to dresses or tank tops to add a little crochet personality while big shrugs are like warm hugs on winter nights. With the multiple included in this design, you can make this Janice design what you need.”
You May Also Like
Bolero Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
DK/ light/ size #3 weight yarn
approx 5/ 7 oz | 557/ 779 yds
I used Lion Brand Cupcake DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bolero Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.