- [Free Pattern] Easy Dish Scrubbie Crochet Pattern (And It Doesn’t Involve Toole Or Netting)
- Cute Stash Basket Crochet Pattern To Use For Storage And Decor In Your Home
- [Free Pattern] Insanely Easy And Fast …This Baby Blanket Is A Total Stunner!
- [Free Pattern] This Breathtakingly Beautiful Flower-Block Pattern Looks Great In Any Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Beautiful 12 Inch Squared Ripples Is Such A Quick Work Up!
“Shrugs are great for all types of weather. Smaller boleros like this Janice Bolero crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com are great to add to dresses or tank tops to add a little crochet personality while big shrugs are like warm hugs on winter nights. With the multiple included in this design, you can make this Janice design what you need.”
You May Also Like
Bolero Crochet Pattern
US J (6.00 mm) crochet hook
DK/ light/ size #3 weight yarn
approx 5/ 7 oz | 557/ 779 yds
I used Lion Brand Cupcake DK
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bolero Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written patterns at: Divine Debris.
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.