- Butterfly Amigurumi With Beautiful Gradient On The Wings [Free Pattern]
- How To Turn A Squared Waffle Dishcloth Into A Waffle Blanket Any Size
- [Free Pattern] Cute (And Simple) Granny Bag Idea For An Adorable Handmade Gift
- [Free Pattern] This Hat With Ear Flaps Is Insanely Cute!
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
This soft blue baby blanket with cute bobble stitches that look like tiny baby feet is made a bit bigger so it can be used into the toddler years. Baby Feet Blanket by Raidys Crochet Corner is a sweet blanket pattern that looks amazing in all colors. With an amazing texture, this baby blanket with bobble stitches is delicate and warm and babies love to cozy up with.
Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 big ball Bernant Baby Sport in blue
1 ball Lion’s Brand Pound of Love in antique white
4mm crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Raidys Crochet Corner for the article inspiration and featured image.