- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Baby Blanket For Beginners
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bobble Stitch (And Make An Adorable Bobble Baby Blanket)
- [Photo Tutorial] What You Can Do With An Old T-shirt Is Brilliant: Recycled Floor Cushion
- Cute And Simple Coffee Themed Afghan Square
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Headband Feels Comfortable, Fits Securely And Looks Amazing!
This soft blue baby blanket with cute bobble stitches that look like tiny baby feet is made a bit bigger so it can be used into the toddler years. Baby Feet Blanket by Raidys Crochet Corner is a sweet blanket pattern that looks amazing in all colors. With an amazing texture, this baby blanket with bobble stitches is delicate and warm and babies love to cozy up with.
Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
1 big ball Bernant Baby Sport in blue
1 ball Lion’s Brand Pound of Love in antique white
4mm crochet hook
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Wonderfully Soft Blue Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Raidys Crochet Corner for the article inspiration and featured image.