- Fall Leaves Granny Square Free Crochet Pattern
- Super-Cute And Super-Easy Easter Bunny With Pom Pom
- [Video Tutorial] Keep Warm And Cozy With This Beautiful Snowflake Throw
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Delicate 17″ Square With A Vintage Feel Attached
Make a cute pair of block stitch baby booties with a creative design and use of color. Southwestern Booties free crochet pattern by Projectarian is designed for babies 3-6 months and makes great baby shower gifts. This booties crochet pattern is easy and quick and includes a tutorial for making a tassel.
Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern
– 3mm hook
– Yarn Sewing Needle
– Small piece of card for the tassel
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Block Stitch Baby Booties Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Projectarian for the article inspiration and featured image.