- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Photo Tutorial] For All The Lefties Out There: Broomstick Lace Stitch
- [Free Pattern] A Simple Granny-Like Crochet Coaster, Made On The Round
- [Free Pattern] This Elegantly Simple Baby Blanket Is Self-Edged, So When It’s Done, It’s Done!
This amazing and free crochet-along-pattern is the type of blanket that immediately catches one’s eyes. And requires ZERO SEWING! How awesome is this! This blanket for sofa crochet pattern looks like so much fun and warm and cozy at the same time and the border is absolutely awesome. Woven In Time Blanket free crochet pattern designed by Ashlea Konecny is based on a really easy concept and will be available for different sizes including a baby blanket, full size, or even a king size blanket!
Blanket For Sofa Free Crochet Pattern
You will need the following:
Worsted weight yarn – approx. 3245 yards total (including border)
Red Heart With Love pictured in Terracotta and Light Grey colorways
11 pieces – 135 yards each
9 pieces – 157 yards each
Border – approx. 350 yards total (approx. 280 color A and 70 color B)
Crochet hook in size I/5.5mm
A large, flat surface (preferably a table at which you can sit and lay out the blanket, but the floor will work as well)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Blanket For Sofa Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.