- [Photo Tutorial] This Gorgeous Crochet Square Blanket Pattern It’s Beautiful To Look At And Quite Easy To Do
- [Photo Tutorial] This Celtic Lace Join Can Be Used For Any Type Square
- [Free Pattern] Very Easy Diagonally Knit Dishcloth With Eyelet Border: Grandmother’s Favorite
- Gorgeous Hexagonal Crochet Blanket Free Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Gecko Frecko
Looking for some really cool yarn storage ideas? Check out this one! It is so very creative and yet so simple, anybody can use it to upgrade yarn storage solutions. This place is magical and absolutely stunning! Lorna at Knits for Life has turned her studio into the most colorful, creative and inspiring studio you’ll ever see by using what she calls ( and we agree!) The World’s Best Yarn Storage Idea!
Check out the pictures and the details on her site, you’ll be pretty much tempted to create something similar so you can spend all your days in that magical place.
Tip: Afraid of dust? Try a clear plastic shower liner. It will protect the yarn from dust and you can see all the colors.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knits for Life
Thanks to Lorna for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.