- [Video Tutorial] Keep Your Hands Warm And Stay Stylish With These Angel Stitch Fingerless Gloves
- [Free Pattern] Super Easy, Super Quick, Bev’s 15 Minute Snowflake Can Be Used For So Many Things
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Stitch Square For Using Up Odd Balls Or Left Over Yarn
- Crochet Stitches: [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Stitch: Crochet Ripple Puff Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] These Cute Little Angels Will Take You To A Dreamworld
From feeling like a failure to feeling like a pro! This is how I would summarize this tutorial. Many crochet projects appear funny and unfinished when the sides look uneven. We’ve all been there and is not a great place to be. it is frustrating and time consuming. This Demystifying Double Crochet – How to Double Crochet for Beginners photo tutorial by Kim Werker is the fantastic answer to leave frustration behind ad move ahead with confidence.
…I hope these double crochet instructions will help out new crocheters who are struggling despite assurances that crochet is easy as pie. Sometimes pie can be a great confounding mystery. Let’s set you on a path to evening those edges out, ok?
Image source: Kim
Thanks to Kim for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.