- [Free Pattern] The Prettiest Lace Baby Blanket You’ll Ever Make
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Wonderfully Textured Patchwork Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Lightweight Crochet Afghan For Spring
- [Free Pattern] These Squares Look So Striking! I Really Like What The Black Does To These Colors
“Who doesn’t love the retro style? Use this crochet pattern to make an adorable knot headband. The Knot Me Up Headband by CrochetDreamz is worked using DK weight yarn and includes instructions for all sizes from baby to adult. It would make a perfect mummy and me pair. The knot is made using a separate strip and you can never go wrong with it. This would make a great project for that scrap yarn in your stash. I hope you enjoy working on it.”
Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
1. DK weight (size 3) yarn. Snuggly Wuggly from Loops and Threads was used for gauge.
2. Hook H(5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for the Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever! Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.