- [Free Pattern] This Super Soft Baby Blanket Is Perfect For A Baby Shower Gift For Any Mom To Be!
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Magnetic Photo Frames For Refrigerator
- These Free Crochet Doll Patterns Are Awesome
- The Sweetest Egg Dude Hats Ever!
- [Free Pattern] These Granny Style Heart Doilies Add A Sweet Touch To Your Table, Or Valentine Party
“Who doesn’t love the retro style? Use this crochet pattern to make an adorable knot headband. The Knot Me Up Headband by CrochetDreamz is worked using DK weight yarn and includes instructions for all sizes from baby to adult. It would make a perfect mummy and me pair. The knot is made using a separate strip and you can never go wrong with it. This would make a great project for that scrap yarn in your stash. I hope you enjoy working on it.”
Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever!
1. DK weight (size 3) yarn. Snuggly Wuggly from Loops and Threads was used for gauge.
2. Hook H(5mm)
3. Tapestry needle to weave in the ends.
Check out the original source for the Best Fitting Crochet Headband Ever! Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.