- [Free Pattern] Bring The Warm Colors Of Fall Into Your Home With This Beautiful Acorns Basket
- [Free Pattern] Cute And Easy Chunky Crochet Mug Cosy
- [Free Patterns] 12 Quick And Easy Crochet Flower Patterns
- [Free Pattern] These Sweetheart Kisses Coasters Make Adorable Valentine’s Day Gifts
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Center Single Crochet vs Single Crochet
Keep your hands warm this fall and winter with these stylish, cozy and so easy to crochet faux cable fingerless gloves! Do you wish that cables were not so complicated? Then this pattern is for you!
Adeline Fingerless Mitts with Faux Cables by CrochetDreamz features faux cables which cleverly constructed using chain stitches. Interesting, isn’t it? You can whip these up in a couple of hours and keep your hands warm while driving or while working in an air conditioned office.
Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves
1. Worsted weight size 4 medium yarn.
2. Hook H (5 mm).
3. Sewing needle to weave in the tails.
Check out the original source for this Beginner Friendly Faux Cable Fingerless Gloves Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: CrochetDreamz
Thanks to Shehnaaz Afzar for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.