- [Video Tutorial] This Braided Crochet Headband And Earwarmer Is Perfect For Easy Christmas Gifts!
- [Free Pattern] Simple But Elegant Shell Stitch Baby Blanket
- Best Crochet Star Dishcloth Free Pattern To Help Clean Your Kitchen
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- [Free Patterns] 4 Impossibly Cute Christmas Cozy Patterns
Crochet art at its best! If you love archaeology or history, you may already know Venus in casket, one of the most prominent archaeological findings in history. The Willendorf Venus by Patrycja of Trishagurumi is fabulous! The crochet Venus inspired and created after the original Willendorf Venus is simply amazing and it captures the essence of the Willendorf Venus so beautifully. A strong proof that crochet and art are perfect together!
Venus In Casket Free Crochet Pattern
What do you need:
- a fine to super fine yarn (at a recommended hook size of 2-2.5 mm; I used a hook size of 2.0 mm); to resemble the original, I tried a lime-paint styled colour
- additional curly yarn (bouclé or homespun) for her headgear. It is unknown whether she wears a headgear of basketwork or short curly hair. Thus, I used a beige coloured twisted yarn at a recommended hook size of 6-7 (e.g. Woll Butt Adela) and tried to make it look like it could fit for both
- some wadding
- tapestry needle
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Venus In Casket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Trishagurumi.
Thanks to Patrycja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.