- [Free Pattern] Stunning, Jaw-Dropping, Gorgeous Crochet Granny Square With A Hint Of Spring
- Raechel Mayfield Shared I got tired of making monster butt pants
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Lily of The Valley Crochet Stitch [Video Tutorial]
- [Free Pattern] Cute Candy Corn Bag – Perfect For Trick Or Treating!
- [Free Pattern] This Wiggles Preemie Baby Blankie Is One Of The Most Adorable Blankets I’ve Ever Seen!
Crochet art at its best! If you love archaeology or history, you may already know Venus in casket, one of the most prominent archaeological findings in history. The Willendorf Venus by Patrycja of Trishagurumi is fabulous! The crochet Venus inspired and created after the original Willendorf Venus is simply amazing and it captures the essence of the Willendorf Venus so beautifully. A strong proof that crochet and art are perfect together!
Venus In Casket Free Crochet Pattern
What do you need:
- a fine to super fine yarn (at a recommended hook size of 2-2.5 mm; I used a hook size of 2.0 mm); to resemble the original, I tried a lime-paint styled colour
- additional curly yarn (bouclé or homespun) for her headgear. It is unknown whether she wears a headgear of basketwork or short curly hair. Thus, I used a beige coloured twisted yarn at a recommended hook size of 6-7 (e.g. Woll Butt Adela) and tried to make it look like it could fit for both
- some wadding
- tapestry needle
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Venus In Casket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Trishagurumi.
Thanks to Patrycja for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.