- [Video Tutorial] Super Easy Crochet Bubble Pop Stitches Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Cozy-Looking Slipper Boots
- [Written Tutorials] 4 Beautiful And Free Crochet Stitch Patterns
- [Photo Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Simple And Textured Crochet Stitch Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Take A Break From The Stress Of Everyday Life With This Restful Blanket Pattern
This decorative doily makes a beautiful centerpiece. Between-Meal Centerpiece by Corticelli will make your dining table standout. A stunning pattern with an approximate about 30″ diameter, this vintage looking crochet centerpiece looks lovely in one, two or more tones. This lacy pattern with a charming design is wonderful to make and will look amazing on your favorite table.
Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
Yarn weight Thread
Hook size 1.75 mm
Yardage 1050 yards (960 m)
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Corticelli
Thanks to Corticelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.