- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Pattern] Add Some Floral Fun To Your Kitchen Decor With This Zinnia Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Easy To Follow, Adorable Sun And Rainbow Lovey Any Boy Or Girl Loves
- [Free Pattern] I’m Absolutely In Love With This Granny Stripe Blanket!
- Two Color Granny Square For Multiple Design Possibilities
This decorative doily makes a beautiful centerpiece. Between-Meal Centerpiece by Corticelli will make your dining table standout. A stunning pattern with an approximate about 30″ diameter, this vintage looking crochet centerpiece looks lovely in one, two or more tones. This lacy pattern with a charming design is wonderful to make and will look amazing on your favorite table.
Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece
Yarn weight Thread
Hook size 1.75 mm
Yardage 1050 yards (960 m)
Check out the original source for this Beautiful Crochet Lace Centerpiece Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Corticelli
Thanks to Corticelli for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.