- Thick, Dense And Warm Autumn Aster Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- 30 Minute Crochet Projects- Free Crochet Patterns
- [Free Pattern] This Simple Felted Garland With A Mix Of Berries And Blooms Is A Fun Project For Any Time Of Year
- [Video Tutorial] This Fall/Winter Crocheted Granny Square Hat Looks So Great!
- Easy Shell Stitch Baby Blanket For Beginners ( Video Tutorial)
Beautiful, textured and with a diamond shaped design, this Bavarian stitch square can be turned in pretty much any crochet project. From bags to potholders and blankets, this Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block free crochet pattern by Heather C Gibbs takes the traditional Bavarian stitch and puts it in a block to help you beautify your home and life through and with crocheted lovelies.
Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block Free Crochet Pattern
Yarn: Weight #4
Worsted / Aran in at least 2
different colours. There are many options for
how you can arrange your colours on this
square. For ease I have noted colour changes
on each round referred to in this pattern as
YARN A, B, C, D and E
Hook: 5.5 mm / US size I
You will also need: A Yarn Needle
Size: 12 inch x 12 inch / 30.5cm x 30.5cm
These measurements are approximated, and
actual subjects may vary. Pattern will work in
other yarns though gauge/size will be
different. CHECK YOUR GAUGE, use any size
hook to obtain gauge.
More Bavarian Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the original source for this Bavarian Beauty 12 Inch Block Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Keep Calm and Crochet On UK
Thanks to Heather C Gibbs for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.