- Delightful Colorful Crochet Sweater- Great For Cold Days
- [Free Pattern] Surprisingly Easy: Crochet Popcorn Stitch Flower
- Absolutely Precious Crochet Newborn Layette Set
- [Free Pattern] This Hoodie Is The Perfect Way To Get The Girl Next Door Look
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Flat Circle Using Double Crochet
How adorable are these crocheted ballet slippers! You will enjoy this new Ballet Slippers free crochet pattern for adults designed by Heart Hook Home. These slippers are so cute and unique with a comfortable and modern look and the pattern is easy to follow and quick to make. Before you even finish your first pair you’ll be ready to start your second one.
Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern
Worsted weight/size 4/Aran yarn
-approx. 100 – 120 yards for women’s US size 7 – 10 (Big Twist “Dark Denim” pictured)
Crochet hook in size D/3.25mm
You May Also Like These Popular Crochet Slipper Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Heart Hook Home to get your free pattern: Ballet Slippers Free Crochet Pattern For Adults
Thanks to Ashlea Konecny for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.