- Lovely Texture-Rich Afghan Square
- Amazing Grace Angel Wing Shawl Free Crochet Pattern Is All About Paying It Forward
- Tulip Preemie Cap Free Crochet Pattern -Preemie Hats You Can Crochet For Charity
- Crochet Bag Patterns -Free Patterns And Video Tutorials
- [Video Tutorial] The Fastest Way To Make A Chunky Style Blanket
Bring in some sunshine to someone’s winter with this colorful and absolutely adorable baby dragon. This Baby Dragon Amigurumi crochet toy designed by Meriah Martin is the perfect gift for any child. Such a cute dragon and really fun to make. With the perfect blend of cute and fearsome this little dragon is perfectly sized for a small child or an older child as well.
Baby Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Size E/3.5mm Crochet Hook
Stitch marker (i prefer a piece of yarn in a contrasting color)
Worsted Weight yarn in two (2) colors. I have used Loops and Threads Impeccable in Arbor Rose (primary color) and Aran (contrast color)
Felt in 3 colors for eyes
Fabric or Hot Glue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Meriah Martin for the article inspiration and featured image.