- [Free Pattern] Cosy And Stylish Crochet Slipper Boots
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Christmas Bootie Candy Dish To Be Filled With Christmas Treats
- [Video Tutorial] Spread Love With The Easiest And Cutest Crochet Butterflies Ever!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make The Easiest Crochet Spiral Cord For Purse Handle
- [Free Pattern] Make Your Own Simple Double Crochet Beanie
Bring in some sunshine to someone’s winter with this colorful and absolutely adorable baby dragon. This Baby Dragon Amigurumi crochet toy designed by Meriah Martin is the perfect gift for any child. Such a cute dragon and really fun to make. With the perfect blend of cute and fearsome this little dragon is perfectly sized for a small child or an older child as well.
Baby Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern
Size E/3.5mm Crochet Hook
Stitch marker (i prefer a piece of yarn in a contrasting color)
Worsted Weight yarn in two (2) colors. I have used Loops and Threads Impeccable in Arbor Rose (primary color) and Aran (contrast color)
Felt in 3 colors for eyes
Fabric or Hot Glue
You May Also Like:
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Dragon Amigurumi Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Meriah Martin for the article inspiration and featured image.