- (Three In One ) Crochet Ponytail Hat Free Pattern For All Hat Lovers
- [Video Tutorial] Make A Bunch Of Mug Cozies For The Holidays! So Cute And Easy!
- [Free Pattern] Beautifully Organize Your Space With These Rectangular Nesting Baskets ( Two Sizes Available)
- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet Super Comfy Slipper Sandals (Matching Pair For Baby Available!)
- [Photos + Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Spike Cluster Stitch
This baby car seat poncho free crochet pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and a great alternative to a crochet baby blanket. Car Seat Poncho by Megan Meyer is designed to fit babies and toddlers and is great for the car. Such a great way to keep your child warm while still being buckled in safely.
Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 400 yds. of Category 6 yarn (Loops and Threads Copenhagen pictured). You will also need a 10.0mm crochet hook and 4 stitch markers.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.