- [Free Pattern] Easy Crochet Mittens To Keep You Warm And Cozy
- [Video Tutorial] 4 Pieces Bathroom Set To Make Your Bathroom Stand Out
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- [Free Pattern] This Zigzag Dishcloth Is Different Without Turning And Working On The Back
- Stunning And Very Easy To Make Sea Glass Afghan- Free Crochet Pattern
This baby car seat poncho free crochet pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and a great alternative to a crochet baby blanket. Car Seat Poncho by Megan Meyer is designed to fit babies and toddlers and is great for the car. Such a great way to keep your child warm while still being buckled in safely.
Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 400 yds. of Category 6 yarn (Loops and Threads Copenhagen pictured). You will also need a 10.0mm crochet hook and 4 stitch markers.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.