- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] Incredibly Beautiful 12 Inch Lotus Flower Square
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- Cherry Blossom Necklace Is Absolutely Stunning!
- This Fabulous Crochet Bedspread Is The Most Ingenious Application Of The Granny Square Concept We’ve Ever Seen
This baby car seat poncho free crochet pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and a great alternative to a crochet baby blanket. Car Seat Poncho by Megan Meyer is designed to fit babies and toddlers and is great for the car. Such a great way to keep your child warm while still being buckled in safely.
Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern
This pattern requires approx. 400 yds. of Category 6 yarn (Loops and Threads Copenhagen pictured). You will also need a 10.0mm crochet hook and 4 stitch markers.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Baby Car Seat Poncho Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to Megan Meyer for the article inspiration and featured image.