- [Free Pattern] This Spectacular Cushion Is A Real Eye-Catcher On Every Sofa
- [Free Pattern] 20 Beautiful Free Crochet Edging Patterns
- [Photos & Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Puff or Bobble Stitch Easy
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Little Crochet Mandala
- Absolutely Adorable Holiday Elf Stocking Cap Crochet Pattern
Add a modern touch to any space and use your crochet skills to upgrade your interior decor! The Modern Squares Throw crochet blanket pattern is an eye catching design from Red Heart made from 81 mitered
squares, arranged in a spiral and joined as you go. With so many squares in a variety of shades of grey this intermediate crochet pattern is made easy by the very clear and easy to follow written pattern.
RED HEART® Super Saver Ombre®: 3 skeins 3964 Anthracite A
RED HEART® Super Saver: 1 skein 3950 Charcoal B
Susan Bates® Afghan Crochet Hook: 6 mm [US J-10]
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook: 6 mm [US J-10]
You May Also Like
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Red Heart North America to get the free pattern>> Modern Squares Throw.
Thanks to Brenda-Leigh Bennett for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.