- This Clever Fish Soap Holder Will Be A Quick Seller At Bazaars
- [Paid Pattern] Mama And Baby Just Arrived And Are Looking For A New Home
- This Crochet Flower Square Blanket Is So Beautiful!
- [Free Pattern] Have Fun With This Easy And Cute Owl Keychain
- Add A Dash Of Color To Your Home Decor With This Amazing Vintage Looking Dahlia Afghan Block
Simple, quick, and wonderfully textured – the Diana Beanie is uncomplicated but looks great. It’s a simple design that looks good a variety of color combinations or in a variegated yarn (as you can see in the photos). And better still, Diana Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy enough to finish in one evening.
Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3/ DK/ light weight yarn
2.7 – 3 oz/207 – 230 yds
I used Premier Yarns DK Colors
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.