- [Free Patterns] 5 Simple And Fabulous One Skein Crochet Patterns
- This Crocheted Dust Mitt Is Pretty And Practical
- [Free Pattern] Give Baby The Sweetest Of Sleep And The Best Of Dreams With This Beautiful Shells Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Ah-dorable Afghan Pattern For People Who Love Fox Terriers
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Mittens Pattern Turns Anyone Into A Talented Crocheter
Simple, quick, and wonderfully textured – the Diana Beanie is uncomplicated but looks great. It’s a simple design that looks good a variety of color combinations or in a variegated yarn (as you can see in the photos). And better still, Diana Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy enough to finish in one evening.
Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3/ DK/ light weight yarn
2.7 – 3 oz/207 – 230 yds
I used Premier Yarns DK Colors
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.