- [Free Pattern] This Star Blanket May Be Even Easier Than You Realize …
- Easy Mini Popcorn Stitch Crochet Washcloth With Lace Edging [Free Pattern]
- [Free Patterns] 15 Beautiful Crochet Spa Basket Patterns
- [Free Pattern] Simply Beautiful Mini Popcorn Flower Square Blanket
- Josephine Baby Blanket Free Crochet Pattern With Modern Appeal
Simple, quick, and wonderfully textured – the Diana Beanie is uncomplicated but looks great. It’s a simple design that looks good a variety of color combinations or in a variegated yarn (as you can see in the photos). And better still, Diana Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy enough to finish in one evening.
Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3/ DK/ light weight yarn
2.7 – 3 oz/207 – 230 yds
I used Premier Yarns DK Colors
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.