- [Video Tutorial] This Super Simple Crochet Baby Blanket Is An Easy Beginner Crochet Project
- [Free Pattern] This Little Crocheted Top Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Easy, Fresh And Quick To Make Crochet Six-Pointed Stars Christmas Garland
- [Free Pattern] OH, How I Love These Flowers! This Pattern Is Wonderful!
- [Free Pattern] This Really Popular And Easy Corner-To-Corner Pattern Is Endlessly Adaptable
Simple, quick, and wonderfully textured – the Diana Beanie is uncomplicated but looks great. It’s a simple design that looks good a variety of color combinations or in a variegated yarn (as you can see in the photos). And better still, Diana Beanie free crochet pattern by DivineDebris.com is easy enough to finish in one evening.
Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
US H (5.00 mm) crochet hook
Size #3/ DK/ light weight yarn
2.7 – 3 oz/207 – 230 yds
I used Premier Yarns DK Colors
Pom-pom maker (optional)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Diana Beanie Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.