- Quick And Easy Crochet Top
- [Free Pattern] Brilliant! How to Make Cheap Flip Flops Into Crochet Slippers
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Dishcloth Looks Great And Works Up Quickly
- [Free Pattern] This Softly Textured Crochet Afghan Is A Terrific Project For Beginners And Advanced Crocheters Alike
Crochet a cute and warm blanket for homeless cats and kittens. Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket free crochet pattern by Lindsay Allercott is a great pattern for making a bunch of blankets to donate to animal shelters. This small blanket pattern is a beginner friendly pattern and also a cute projects to make from leftover yarn.
Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
You will need a 5.5 mm hook and any left over medium weight #4 yarn.
Finished measurements should be approximately 15’’ x 18’’ (I do recommend calling your local shelter to see if this size is a good fit for them) I have added directions on how to increase or decrease blanket size.
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Animal Shelter Kitty Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Thanks to Lindsay Allercott for the article inspiration and featured image.