- [Video Tutorial] Backing A Crochet Blanket Made Simple
- 20+ Free Crochet Poncho Patterns To Keep You Cozy
- [Free Pattern] Have Wonderful Fun With These Playful And Creative Crochet Butterflies
- [Free Pattern] This Beary Cute Mountain Play Set Makes A Unique Gift For Kids
- [Free Pattern] Cute Crochet Basket Container For Easy Organization
The various vibrant African flower motifs have been an inspiration for many designers. They have a certain power of mesmerizing your soul. This vibrant African Flower Mandala Pot Holder by Crochet with Raymond is made in a very unique way and it’s a creative combination of a beautiful African flower pattern turned into a granny mandala and backed with a plain circle. The result is pretty stunning and can be used in a variety of ways. This fun and fast pattern is great for using up small scraps.
African Flower Mandala
So I made these with 8ply wool and a 4mm hook. For the back. I used a 5mm hook to save time and wool, and it hasn’t affected it, just be careful when you hook them together that you don’t end up with bunching…
Check out the original source for this African Flower Mandala Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet with Raymond
Thanks to Alice and Raymond for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.