- Coffee Or Tea Cup Cozy Crochet Pattern With Pineapple Design [Free Pattern]
- Adorable Crochet Reindeer Applique Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] These Beautiful And Unique Crochet Poppies Are For All To Wear. 5 Versions You Can Make Right Now
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Cute Newborn Poncho
Learn how to crochet an american flag blanket with this easy to follow free crochet pattern. For some, the idea of making a flag blanket sounds pretty simple but when you really start making the blanket you realize that mathematics are involved. This American Flag Blanket free crochet pattern by Loretta of The DIY Creative Life is soft and cuddly and works up quickly. The pattern features an brilliant double-decker process to keep the star appliqués looking great and in good shape. This 50-star american flag is a wonderful free crochet pattern for anyone feeling patriotic.
UPDATE: The above pattern is not online anymore, the site is down , so we’ve found another great pattern for you. Here is the American Flag Afghan free crochet pattern by Kathy Wilson.
American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Crimson (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Blanket yarn: White (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Navy (~9 oz.).
Crochet hook: Size N15 / 10.0 mm
More American Flag Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The DIY Creative Life. for the article inspiration and featured image.