- Wonderfully Fabulous Crocheted Block With Double Petal Remix Design
- [Video Tutorial] Cute Little Flower Bud Granny Square To Brighten Your Winter
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Waffle Weave Stitch ( Baby Blanket Pattern Included)
- [Free Pattern] There Will Certainly Be A Few Crochet Christmas Baubles On Your Christmas Tree!
- Easy Large Size Textured Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern That Works Up Quick
Learn how to crochet an american flag blanket with this easy to follow free crochet pattern. For some, the idea of making a flag blanket sounds pretty simple but when you really start making the blanket you realize that mathematics are involved. This American Flag Blanket free crochet pattern by Loretta of The DIY Creative Life is soft and cuddly and works up quickly. The pattern features an brilliant double-decker process to keep the star appliqués looking great and in good shape. This 50-star american flag is a wonderful free crochet pattern for anyone feeling patriotic.
UPDATE: The above pattern is not online anymore, the site is down , so we’ve found another great pattern for you. Here is the American Flag Afghan free crochet pattern by Kathy Wilson.
American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Crimson (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Blanket yarn: White (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Navy (~9 oz.).
Crochet hook: Size N15 / 10.0 mm
More American Flag Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The DIY Creative Life. for the article inspiration and featured image.