- [Photo Tutorial] Love This Mandala! It’s Gorgeous, Fast And Fun!
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Cheerful Rainbow Blanket For Everyday Happiness
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Lovely Spring Into Summer Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Bunny Blanket Will Delight Baby For Naptime Or Playtime
Learn how to crochet an american flag blanket with this easy to follow free crochet pattern. For some, the idea of making a flag blanket sounds pretty simple but when you really start making the blanket you realize that mathematics are involved. This American Flag Blanket free crochet pattern by Loretta of The DIY Creative Life is soft and cuddly and works up quickly. The pattern features an brilliant double-decker process to keep the star appliqués looking great and in good shape. This 50-star american flag is a wonderful free crochet pattern for anyone feeling patriotic.
American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Crimson (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Blanket yarn: White (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Navy (~9 oz.).
Crochet hook: Size N15 / 10.0 mm
More American Flag Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Check out the American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: The DIY Creative Life.
Thanks to Loretta for the article inspiration and featured image.