- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Crochet Fox Headband For You To Make
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Basic Crochet Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] We’re Totally In Love With This Cute And Versatile Block Pattern
Learn how to crochet an american flag blanket with this easy to follow free crochet pattern. For some, the idea of making a flag blanket sounds pretty simple but when you really start making the blanket you realize that mathematics are involved. This American Flag Blanket free crochet pattern by Loretta of The DIY Creative Life is soft and cuddly and works up quickly. The pattern features an brilliant double-decker process to keep the star appliqués looking great and in good shape. This 50-star american flag is a wonderful free crochet pattern for anyone feeling patriotic.
UPDATE: The above pattern is not online anymore, the site is down , so we’ve found another great pattern for you. Here is the American Flag Afghan free crochet pattern by Kathy Wilson.
American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Crimson (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Baby Blanket yarn: White (~26 oz.)
Yarnspirations Bernat Blanket yarn: Navy (~9 oz.).
Crochet hook: Size N15 / 10.0 mm
More American Flag Crochet Free Patterns
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: American Flag Blanket Free Crochet Pattern.
Thanks to The DIY Creative Life. for the article inspiration and featured image.