- [Free Pattern] This Nifty Skull Halloween Hat Is Great For Adults And Kids
- Amazing Doily Coaster Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Pattern For Placemat, Coaster & Napkin Ring
- Amazing Quick And Easy Happy Hearts Blanket – Free Crochet Pattern
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
Any baby will love to cuddle with this cozy cable-crochet baby blanket! Amazingly beautiful, this Crochet Textured Blanket, designed by Susan Ripley, is worked in a shell pattern of chains, SC and DC stitches. The pattern is really simple, works pretty quickly and is easy enough for a beginner. The delicate cabled look and elegance to this perfectly cozy textured crochet baby blanket.
Skill Level: Easy
Finished Dimensions: Approx 36″ (91.5 cm) square
Yarn: Patons Beehive Baby Fingering, a 70% acrylic and 30% nylon fingering weight yarn packaged in 3.5 oz/100 g skeins containing 418 yds/382 m: 4 balls 35143 Bonnet Blue
Hook: 5.5 mm/US 1-9
Other Materials: Yarn needle, 4 stitch markers
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full writtenpattern at: CraftFoxes
Thanks to Susan Ripley for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.