- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Textured Baby Blanket Pattern In Shell Stitch And Bonnet Set
- [Free Pattern] This 10-Minute Crochet Dish Scrubby Is Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Sturdy, Strong And Very Absorbent, This Little Starbursts Dishcloth Is Perfect For Everyday Use
- [Free Pattern] Always Made For A Special Little Person With Lots Of Love: Tiramisu Baby Blanket
- [Video Tutorial] This Cute Little Minion Phone Case Can Easily Be Adjusted To Fit Any Device
Thick and heavy, this spectacular afghan is made in Tunisian crochet in knit style. Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner features an elegant seashell design with a very impressive and modern look. The variegated yarn is a great choice for this crochet afghan pattern because it shows off the color changes so well. This great-looking pattern inspires everyone who doesn’t know yet, to learn Tunisian crochet.
Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Margaret Zellner
Thanks to Margaret Zellner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.