- [Free Pattern] The Tortoise Is One Of The Four Celestial Animals, Or Guardians In Feng Shui
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Hooded Baby Blanket Ever!
- [Free Pattern] By Far The Easiest And Fastest Newborn Hat
- [Free Pattern] This Wavy Blanket Is An Awesome Stash-Buster!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Textured Toddler Hood To Keep Your Baby Warm
Thick and heavy, this spectacular afghan is made in Tunisian crochet in knit style. Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner features an elegant seashell design with a very impressive and modern look. The variegated yarn is a great choice for this crochet afghan pattern because it shows off the color changes so well. This great-looking pattern inspires everyone who doesn’t know yet, to learn Tunisian crochet.
Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Margaret Zellner
Thanks to Margaret Zellner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.