- [Free Pattern] Mollie Flowers Are Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Button Wrap For Warmth And A Chic Look
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triangle Shawl Box Stitch Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] Absolute Beginner: Learn Something New And Enjoy Crocheting A Flower
Thick and heavy, this spectacular afghan is made in Tunisian crochet in knit style. Spiral Afghan by Margaret Zellner features an elegant seashell design with a very impressive and modern look. The variegated yarn is a great choice for this crochet afghan pattern because it shows off the color changes so well. This great-looking pattern inspires everyone who doesn’t know yet, to learn Tunisian crochet.
Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
Suggested yarn: Loops & Threads Impeccable Ombre
Yarn weight: Aran (8 wpi) ?
Hook size: 6.0 mm (J)
Check out the original source for this Amazing Spiral Afghan Free Crochet Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Margaret Zellner
Thanks to Margaret Zellner for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.