- [Free Pattern] This Reversible Sweetheart Lace Scarf Is The Perfect Valentine’s Day Gift
- Nancy Symonds Shared Finished some baby hats today:)
- Super Easy Baby Blanket Made With Pop Corn Stitches And Double Crochet [Video Tutorial]
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful Area Rug To Brighten Up Any Room In Your House
- [Free Pattern] These Christmas Cork Elves & Pals Are Way Too Cute!
This blanket pattern is love at first sigh! Such an incredible project with an amazing design that’s both clever and beautiful. Blair Road by Magdalene Lee inspired by a tile pattern is so incredibly gorgeous! This pattern is made of beautifully displayed squared and their halves in form of triangles. Your experience with this fabulous blanket pattern will be given by your crochet skills level as the pattern is rated as Intermediate.
There are five files uploaded:
- The full blanket pattern
- The same pattern with reduced image quality for file size considerations (for those of you who have problems downloading the original file)
- Round by round photos for the square and triangle
- Step by step photos for the side panel
- Extra photos of the side panel and joining taken by francestyas
Difficulty Level: Intermediate
DK: 49 x 38”
Aran weight: 68” x 54” (based on a final diagonal measurement of a block as 22” without joining – some testers got smaller than that)
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Head over to Magdalene Lee website to get your free pattern: Amazing Block And Triangle Crochet Project
Thanks to Magdalene Lee for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.