- [Photo Tutorial] These Adorable Mini Easter Eggs Baskets Are Great Gifts To Surprise The Little Ones
- Madhumati Bhagavatula Shared “Huh!!!!😶”I am tired of collecting honey.”😖Bee.”You, still like
- [Free Pattern] Giant or Petit, This Pineapple Doily Is Gorgeous
- [Video Tutorial] This 3D Dazzling Dragonfly Granny Square Is Simply Adorable!
- [Free Pattern] Sweet Like A Sugar-Cake Wiggles Square For SIBOL
This toasty blanket with a patch is the most darling thing I’ve seen in a very long time! Toasty Blanket by Trish Young is a fun crochet blanket pattern whose size can be easily increased by crocheting a foundation chain as wide as you like, then dc in each stitch until desired length. Toasty is a quite fast project when worked with the bulky yarn and giant hook.
The finished size is about 26″x30″.
What I used:
Bernat Blanket, 1 ball of “sand” and 1 ball of “taupe”
Light yellow yarn for butter pat (I happen to have a chenille texture yarn that I got from the dollar store once, but any yellow yarn would do)
15 mm hook (for toast)
Appropriate size hook for butter pat (depending on the yarn you’re using)
6 mm hook (for facial details)
Check out the original source for this Toasty Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: genuine mudpie
Thanks to Trish Young for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.