- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
- [Video Tutorial]This Cute Children’s Chunky Winter Sweater Is So Comfortable To Wear And So Easy To Make
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Little Fellow Will Absolutely Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] So Simple And Sweet Crochet Heart Headwrap
- [Free Pattern] This Is A Quick And Easy 12 Points Afghan To Make When You Watch TV
This toasty blanket with a patch is the most darling thing I’ve seen in a very long time! Toasty Blanket by Trish Young is a fun crochet blanket pattern whose size can be easily increased by crocheting a foundation chain as wide as you like, then dc in each stitch until desired length. Toasty is a quite fast project when worked with the bulky yarn and giant hook.
The finished size is about 26″x30″.
What I used:
Bernat Blanket, 1 ball of “sand” and 1 ball of “taupe”
Light yellow yarn for butter pat (I happen to have a chenille texture yarn that I got from the dollar store once, but any yellow yarn would do)
15 mm hook (for toast)
Appropriate size hook for butter pat (depending on the yarn you’re using)
6 mm hook (for facial details)
Check out the original source for this Toasty Blanket pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: genuine mudpie
Thanks to Trish Young for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.