- [Free Pattern] Get Inspired To Make Some Amazing Afghans With This Wonderfully Beautiful Square
- [Free Pattern] Recycle Your Wine Corks Into Fanciful Little Holiday Trees
- [Free Pattern] Splendid Crochet Lace Sweater You’ll Fall In Love With
- [Free Pattern] It Is Amazing What This Afghan Can Become With Some Sense Of Color
- [Free Pattern] It Only Takes 5-1/2 Hours To Make This Amazing Throw!
“St. Paddy’s Day is right around the corner! This simple and so cute little Free Pot of Gold Coaster Crochet Pattern by DivineDebris.com is fun and simple to decorate a coffee table with or combine a few to make pot of gold place-mats and really get in the decorating spirit.”
Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
.5 Oz/ 25 yards
I used Sugar and Cream cotton yarn for this (3 colors)
Check out the original source for this Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.