- [Free Pattern] Bring Christmas Magic To Your Family With This Super-Cute Elf On The Shelf
- [Free Pattern] This Fabulous Block Works Up Easily And Has A Great Shape
- [Video Tutorial] How To Make A Beautiful Crochet Rose
- Super Easy Cable Baby Blanket Is A Big Hit At Any Baby Shower
- [Free Pattern] Always Look Your Best At The Beach With This Awesome Beach Tote Bag
“St. Paddy’s Day is right around the corner! This simple and so cute little Free Pot of Gold Coaster Crochet Pattern by DivineDebris.com is fun and simple to decorate a coffee table with or combine a few to make pot of gold place-mats and really get in the decorating spirit.”
Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster
US G (4.00) mm crochet hook
Worsted weight/ size #4/ medium weight yarn
.5 Oz/ 25 yards
I used Sugar and Cream cotton yarn for this (3 colors)
Check out the original source for this Pot Of Gold Crochet Coaster Free Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Divine Debris
Thanks to Amber for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.