- [Video Tutorial] These Crocheted Baby Turtles Are Way Too Cute…And Are Amazingly Special
- [Free Pattern] Super-Simple, Super-Easy And Completely Adorable Cascade Stitch Baby Blanket
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Window Flower Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Daisy Afghan Is Absolutely Stunning!
This crocheted bag pattern with all the colors is really pleasant looking and eye catching. Swirling Bag by Kathy Merrick has so many purposes: it’s great as a crochet or knitting tools bag or a jewelry bag. You can also use it as a bag to hold a gift or a makeup bag. Make several using different size hooks and use them as storage bags for your stuff. If you decide to add a handle to carry this bag around, this bag’s pattern is just the perfect size for a small summer shoulder bag.
Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
FINISHED SIZE 27″ (69 cm) in
circumference at widest part, 12″
(31 cm) from center bottom to top
YARN DK weight (Light #3) cotton,
about 115 yd (105 m) in each of 4
Shown here: Rowan Cotton Glace
(100% cotton; 125 yd [115 m]/50 g):
heather #828 (purple; A), shoot #814
(green; B), pier #809 (blue; C), #832
persimmon (orange; D), 1 ball each.
HOOK Size E/4 (3.5mm). Adjust
hook size if necessary to obtain the
NOTIONS Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this Multipurpose Crocheted Bag pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting Daily
Thanks to Kathy Merrick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.