- [Free Pattern] This Snowman Granny Square Is By Far The Cutest Idea For A Holiday Blanket
- This Really Cute Crochet Shell Headband Looks Fabulous With Any Length Of Hair
- [Free Pattern] These Hot Pads Are Crocheted In Rug Yarn For Thick, Heat-Proof Protection
- This Quick And Easy Granny Ripple Afghan May Just Become Your Favorite Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] I’m In Love ! Never Seen Any That Are More Perfect!
This crocheted bag pattern with all the colors is really pleasant looking and eye catching. Swirling Bag by Kathy Merrick has so many purposes: it’s great as a crochet or knitting tools bag or a jewelry bag. You can also use it as a bag to hold a gift or a makeup bag. Make several using different size hooks and use them as storage bags for your stuff. If you decide to add a handle to carry this bag around, this bag’s pattern is just the perfect size for a small summer shoulder bag.
Adorable Multipurpose Crocheted Bag With Striped Panels
FINISHED SIZE 27″ (69 cm) in
circumference at widest part, 12″
(31 cm) from center bottom to top
YARN DK weight (Light #3) cotton,
about 115 yd (105 m) in each of 4
Shown here: Rowan Cotton Glace
(100% cotton; 125 yd [115 m]/50 g):
heather #828 (purple; A), shoot #814
(green; B), pier #809 (blue; C), #832
persimmon (orange; D), 1 ball each.
HOOK Size E/4 (3.5mm). Adjust
hook size if necessary to obtain the
NOTIONS Tapestry needle
Check out the original source for this Multipurpose Crocheted Bag pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Knitting Daily
Thanks to Kathy Merrick for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.