- Easy Double Crochet Baby Blanket In Rainbow Shades With Ruffles Guaranteed To Make You Happy
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Beautiful Tricot Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Crocodile Stitch Flower Will Give A Little Extra Pop To Accessories, Home Decor And Even Gift Wrappings
- [Video Tutorial] Easiest Way To Weave In Loose Ends In Crochet
- [Free Pattern] Easy Rag Doll Scarf With A Fun Design
Check out the lovely texture in this adorable crochet X stitch hat pattern! The stitches line up diagonally and create a neat, highly textured look. Easy but so pretty with great texture, Julia’s Hat designed by Maria Bittner is X stitches from crown to band! With sizes from newborn to adult this awesome crochet hat pattern can easily be adjusted to a slouchy too.
Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern
Made with worsted weight yarn such as Red Heart Soft ~100-300 yards depending on size
You may want contrasting colors for flower trim
Optional – buttons to decorate band
Gauge: Hook US H/5.00mm; 8 XSt x 9 Rows = 4”
Size: Newborn to Adult
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Get the pattern: Adorable Crochet X Stitch Hat Pattern.
Thanks to Maria Bittner for the article inspiration and featured image.