- Very Special Crochet Hexagon Blanket Free Pattern
- Learn A New Stitch: Multicolor Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern Feb 1, 2016 ] Cheery Butterfly Fields Square To Make Someone Happy
- [Free Pattern] Adorable No Seam Baby Booties- The Easiest Pattern Ever!
- [Free Pattern] This Cute Square Will Make Your Heart Pound Every Second Of The Day
With a lovely and unique design, this crochet sheep bag is such an adorable art piece! Sheep Bag by Emma Wright is perfect for the lady that wants a practical bag that’s also stylish and playful. Whether you are going to a luncheon or dinner, this unbelievable cute crochet bag is the perfect fashion accessory.
Crochet Sheep Bag
Erika knight fur wool 97% pure British wool, 3% nylon binder, approx. 40m/44yds – 100g hank
3 x hanks
erika knight vintage wool 100% pure British wool approx. 87m/95yds – 50g hank
1 x hank
erika knight British blue wool 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool approx. 55m/60yds – 25g ball
3 x balls in different colours
12mm/ Us 17 double pointed needles (set of 4)
Note: yarn amounts given are based on average requirements and are approximate.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Sheep Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Emma Wright
Thanks to Emma Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.