- The Easiest And Fastest Crochet Messy Bun Hat You’ll Ever Make!
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Simple Heart Shaped Crochet Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Fabulous Crochet Flower In 4 Colours
- Everyone Loves This Swirly Heart Hat Crochet Pattern
- Jules Cunningham Shared Just finished this one. Think the pattern was
With a lovely and unique design, this crochet sheep bag is such an adorable art piece! Sheep Bag by Emma Wright is perfect for the lady that wants a practical bag that’s also stylish and playful. Whether you are going to a luncheon or dinner, this unbelievable cute crochet bag is the perfect fashion accessory.
Crochet Sheep Bag
Erika knight fur wool 97% pure British wool, 3% nylon binder, approx. 40m/44yds – 100g hank
3 x hanks
erika knight vintage wool 100% pure British wool approx. 87m/95yds – 50g hank
1 x hank
erika knight British blue wool 100% British Bluefaced Leicester wool approx. 55m/60yds – 25g ball
3 x balls in different colours
12mm/ Us 17 double pointed needles (set of 4)
Note: yarn amounts given are based on average requirements and are approximate.
Check out the original source for this Crochet Sheep Bag Pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Emma Wright
Thanks to Emma Wright for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.